Sunday, January 31, 2010

Chop Shop - comments by Andy

So we're keeping this going, even though I'm pretty sure that Jason and I are the only two people that look at this blog (if I'm wrong, feel free to comment so I know). Frankly, it's one of my creative outlets, and even though I'm not a great writer, I need it.

"Chop Shop" was wonderfully heartbreaking. It's one of those stories where you knew something terrible was going to happen, and you were constantly bracing yourself for that bad thing to happen. I thought for sure that the money he and his sister was saving was going to be stolen. I'm not sure that his luck was much worse.

It also explained a lot about breeding criminal culture. I wish it would have ended up a little better though. It didn't leave me feeling great about humanity or America.

No comments: