Monday, March 22, 2010

"All the Little Animals," comments by Andy

I'm not exactly sure what to write about "All the Little Animals." Bizarre is the word that comes to mind. I agree with Jason's question - "Why would anyone make this movie?"

Being an animal lover myself, I too am saddened when I see animals dead in the road. I too think that automobiles are the most dangerous thing to animals. I felt terrible when I accidentally hit a rabbit, and I nearly cried when I took out a large owl during a road trip last Christmas. But a movie?

And that wasn't even the weirdest part for me. What was deal with the step-father killing Mr. Summers? That didn't make any sense. Why was he so enraged? Bobby was going to sign the papers, and although Bobby apparently had some "terms," we never even got to hear what the terms were. Don't get me wrong, I was glad to see him get his come-up-ins, but it still seemed very far-fetched to me.

Bale is very good though. Too bad about that little tirade of his - it'll probably cost him a well-deserved Oscar.

-thoughts by Andy

1 comment:

Jason Pyles, Movie Critic said...

You may be right about Bale. You know how political Hollywood (and everything else) is. But supposedly, Bale apologized to that D.P. for his tantrum.

Jason